Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My Coffee Odyssey – Classen Coffee Co



291350CDTAug17 

Classen Coffee Co opened recently and this is my first visit. My thought on walking in was, “I like this place.” The décor is eclectic and invites you to sit and hang out for a bit. There is plenty of seating inside as well as some nice patio type seating outside. They sell coffee, tea, and a selection of other drinks. There was no large selection of goodies from which to choose so, yeah, this is definitely a coffee shop. The baristas are friendly and attentive. 

I, naturally, asked for a cup of dark brew. It was, reportedly, an Indonesian mocha Java. My limited palate scores my cup a Good+, maybe closer to Great. I liked it a lot. The price list was reasonable.  

My first impression was correct. I sat in a comfy chair. I checked email. I read some of an ebook on my tablet. I like this place. Would I tell you to meet me here for coffee? Absolutely!! Hit me up. I am pretty available for coffee.


Disclaimer: I am not a coffee connoisseur. I am just a guy who lies to drink coffee in coffee shops. I tend to think of my coffee in terms of Meh – Okay - Good – Great. Most coffee I drink is okay to good. It has to make an effort to get to Great or Meh. These are just my opinions. Take or ignore them as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment